Why you should choose embroidery
With embroidery, garments get a premium and high-end feel due to the textured design. Additionally, it provides durability that does not fade over time and provides more print areas than DTG printing. By offering this product, you can charge your customers at a higher price point.
Technical application of embroidery
Gelato employs flat embroidery, where the design is sewn directly onto the product with thread.
Any of the following stitch types can be used for a single design. We will pick the most appropriate stitch type to capture the design details.
- A - Satin stitch: A long, straight stitch used to outline an object.
- B - Run stitch: A single-line stitch used for small design details.
- C - Tatami fill: Rows of run stitches used to fill large areas.
All our embroidery designs use an embroidery backing. It is a thin layer of cloth added to the inside of the garment to make your embroidery smoother, more comfortable, and long-lasting.
Embroidery is available for selected Gelato products. We are constantly adding to our catalog so new products may be added:
- Tank tops
- Tote bags
- Polos (coming soon)
- Jackets and Vests (coming soon)
- Hats and caps (coming soon)
- Backpack (coming soon)
- Socks (coming soon)
- Towels and blankets (coming soon)
- Aprons (coming soon)