As we’re experiencing technical issues with our Etsy integration, you can still export your orders from Etsy and import them in Gelato manually to fulfill those. Please follow these steps:
Step 1. Download the order CSVs from your Etsy account
- Sign in to your Etsy account and go to Settings > Options > Download Data
- Go to the “orders” section, click “CSV type” dropdown, select “Order”, choose “October” and “2023”, and click “Download CSV”.
- Click “CSV type” dropdown again, select “Order item”, choose “October” and “2023”, and click “Download CSV”.
- Open “Order” CSV and add a new column “Email” as a last column. Add the email address of your customer to each respective order.
- Remove any orders before the 22nd of October from the “Order” CSV and save the file.
Step 2. Import both files in the Gelato dashboard
- Sign in to your Gelato account and go to “Stores”. Click on “Import orders” next to your Etsy store.
- Click on each link in the popup and upload the respective file.
- Click “Import” once both files are uploaded.
- Go to “Order” and check orders are imported successfully. Please note that it might take a few minutes depending on the number of orders before those are shown.