Please note, that the Amazon integration is currently in beta for a closed group of merchants only.
You can add Gelato products to your Amazon store in minutes! Here are the steps to follow.
If you don't have any existing listing on Amazon and want to add products directly from Gelato to your Amazon store, just go to Gelato Dashboard > Stores and select your Amazon store, then click on "Add product" and follow the process.
Adding Gelato products to Amazon
- First, connect your Amazon store to Gelato.
- Go to Stores and choose your Amazon store. Then click on Add product - you will be able to choose a way you would like to add a product to your store.
- If you use the "Single product" option, it will take you to the Product Catalog where you will find all the products and product combinations we offer. Select a product category, e.g. "Framed posters". Then select the product you want to add, e.g. "Classic Matte Paper Wooden Framed Poster"
- You will then be shown all the variations that are available for this specific product on the left. Let's say, for example, that you want to make your design available in 4 variations, all vertical and with black and wood frames: 15x20cm, A4, 30x30cm, and 30x40cm. The selected variations are now shown on the right.
- Then upload your design by clicking on Add new > Add image. You can browse your computer for an image. Once the image is uploaded it will appear in your Files. Just click on it to add it to your product.
- You can further customize the design of your file according to your needs. You can use the menu on the top to make changes.
- You can add multiple images or text or even use some of our layouts. From the menu on the right, you can also decide whether you want to apply the same changes to all the variants you selected or only to some of them. This is very helpful if you are adding variants that are very different from each other and might require individual adjustments. Once you are happy with your design, click on Continue.
- On the next page, you can choose how you want these products to be displayed on your Amazon store. Gelato offers a wide range of scenes you can choose from to make your designs look stunning and realistic in your store.
- At the top, you can select the different mockup styles. At the bottom, you will see how these styles are applied to the variations you are uploading. You can choose what the main product image is going to be as well as the mockup style used for the variations.
- You can choose whether to add the mockups as PNGs - which are bigger but transparent files - or JPGs - which are smaller and will make your pages load faster. More info on mockups can be found here.
- On the next page, you can specify the product details, including the product title and description. Then click on Continue.
- The last thing to do before you publish this product to your Amazon store is to define the retail price you want to sell it for. On this page, you will see both the Gelato price (which is what Gelato will charge you for this product) as well as the recommended retail price (which is what we suggest you charge your customers for this product). You can always change the profit margin using dedicated controls. Once you are happy with the prices, don’t forget to publish the product by clicking Publish at the top-right corner.
Please note that it might take some time for your product and product variant images to be visible in your Amazon store and Gelato dashboard.
If you created products via the Gelato dashboard and want to offer similar products with different artwork/formats, you can use templates, select an existing product from your store, or simply duplicate them. Click on the three dots next to the product and select Duplicate. Once duplicated, the product is created as a Draft which can be reviewed, edited, and then published to your store. You can learn more details here.