At Gelato, we provide a comprehensive self-service tool through our Gelato Dashboard that you can use to solve most of your customer service needs. We recommend adding your Customer Support agents to your Gelato account so that they can easily manage your Gelato orders.
Note: Gelato Support will never contact your end customers directly.
Gelato contact details
- Your customer service team can also contact Gelato support 24/7 via email or chat. Simply use the contact us button in our help center. You can also email us directly at email@example.com
- Hours of Availability: 24/7
- Email response time: We usually respond within 8 hours, often much sooner
- Live Chat: We usually respond immediately
Customer requests that you can resolve without contacting Gelato Support
There are a number of common requests from your end customers that you can solve easily through our Gelato Dashboard without the need to contact Gelato Support.
- Change Address
- Change Shipping Method (economy or express)
- Place a Reorder
- Check Order Status
- Cancel an Order
- Check Shipping Method and Tracking Link
Common reasons for contact
Below are the most common reasons for you to get in contact with Gelato Support team or for Gelato Support team to get in contact with you. Please ensure that you share with us your Customer Support email address where we can send this type of communications.
1. Your customer received a defective/damaged product and you would like to send a reprint
- Place a Reorder via the Gelato Dashboard - please note that you will be initially charged for the new order.
- If you would like to file a claim and get a refund for the resubmitted order, reach out to Gelato Support with the following information:
- Original order number
- Resubmitted order number
- Description of the error
- Pictures of the damaged order [MANDATORY]
Note: The pictures are very important for our team for internal reporting. When an order arrives damaged, we trigger an internal investigation with our print and logistics partners to ensure that this doesn't occur again.
2. Gelato production team has noticed a file or quality concern not related to production
- Gelato Support reaches out to your Support with the following information:
- Customer Order Number
- Description of concern (i.e. spelling error, image issue, cropping)
- Request for direction, or request to correct the issue and reorder
3. Gelato shipping team finds that address provided is incorrect or product cannot be delivered
- Your customer service team will receive an automated email with the following information:
- Order Number
- Error description (i.e. address error)
- Link to the order in the Gelato Dashboard to allow you to fix the error and place a reorder
4. You are not able to submit an order via Gelato API (for customers with Gelato API integration)
- Your customer service team reaches out to Gelato Support with the following information:
- Customer Order Number
- Description of error
- Logs of the API call and response (very important to troubleshoot the issue quickly)
- Request to correct the issue and reorder (in most cases)