The online order form provides a perfect first step for people needing localized dropshipping before you integrate with your e-commerce store. This can be useful in case you want to place test orders.
The dashboard provides full access to every previous order, letting you check production progress, track shipments as well as cancel or edit orders.
Tip: Read more about our sign-up promo.
There are 3 different way to place a manual order:
- From the home page, you can click on “Create order”
- From the “Orders” page, you can click on “Add order”
- From the “Products” page, you can find the product you want and add it to your order
The following steps explain how to place an order using option #1. From the home page, click on “Create order”, then “Add product”. You are then shown 2 options:
- You can either create a new product from scratch selecting from our catalogue
- Select an existing product from your e-commerce store
Let’s create a product from our catalogue.
- Select a product category, e.g. Framed Posters and then choose a product, e.g. Classic Matte Paper Wooden Framed Poster.
- Then customize your product choosing between the available attributes. The customizable attributes vary depending on the product category, e.g., in this case, I can select the format, the orientation and the frame colour. Let’s pick a 30x40cm horizontal with a black frame.
- You can now see the price for the product (which is the same for all countries worldwide for most products), the price for shipping to different areas (we do offer flat shipping rates for most products) as well as additional attributes and product characteristics.
- At this point, you have 2 options to upload your design:
- You can either create your design from scratch using our editor, by clicking on the button “Design your print”, and upload a picture. The main advantage of the editor is that you are able to resize and move the picture once is uploaded, you can add text and much more. At the same time, you can only upload pictures to the editor but not PDF.
- Alternatively, you can directly upload a PDF or image file (e.g. PNG or JPEG) if your file is print-ready, which means that it does have to have the right dimensions, as you won’t be able to resize it afterwards. In this case, click on the button “Upload your print”.
For this example, let’s click on “Design your print”.
- Here you can add a new picture (or text box) by using the “Add new” button and upload a picture from your computer, Google Photos, Facebook or Instagram. In this example, I am going to add a picture from my computer.
- Once the picture is uploaded, you can add it to your design by clicking on the “plus” button, adjust it, add text, and more. Once you are satisfied, you can proceed with your order.
- On this page, select the quantity, define a retail price - if you want - (which is the price you charge your customer), and select the currency, then click on “Continue to shipping”
- Here you will need to add the shipping address where you want this delivered to and, optionally, the order number, which will be used to identify your order.
- Then press “Calculate shipping” to show the available shipping methods for that address, including estimated delivery date and price.
- Once you select the shipping method, you can add the retail price for this too - which is how much you will charge your customers for shipping - and then click on “Continue to review”
- The last thing you need to do is to select the payment method among the ones available. You can also add a valid payment method if this is your first time placing an order, like in this case.
- Finally, once you have selected the payment method, press “Pay securely” to complete the payment and place your order.