If you need to place a reorder for one of your existing orders, e.g. because the original order was damaged or lost in transit, you can do that easily with our Gelato Dashboard.
- Go to the Orders page and find the order you would like to reorder.
You can use the filters to retrieve your order faster.
- Click on the order reference ID to open the order detail page, where you can review all the information about your order. Click on Reorder at the top-left corner.
- Review the order details and click on Continue to Shipping on the bottom to get a quote for the cost of the shipping. At this stage, you can click the three dots next to the product price to check and edit the design, remove the product, or duplicate it.
- The available shipping options (with corresponding prices) will be displayed on the next page. Select the one you prefer and click on Continue to review.
- Review page will open and you will be able to place the order by clicking on Pay securely
If you are placing a reorder but the original product had an error (eg. design error, size error, wrong item, etc), clicking reorder will cause the product with the incorrect design to be added to the new order again. In such cases, after clicking on reorder, you should remove the affected product and add the product with the fixed design/size.