You can find shipping information, including estimated delivery dates and costs, on each product's page in our product catalog. There are currently 2 scenarios:
- For most products, we do offer flat shipping rates, which means that we charge the same amount to ship a product. to all countries within each geographical area. The price indicated in the table shows the cost for the first product (i.e. if you order 1 item) and for any additional product (i.e. if you order more than 1 item in the same order). Therefore, the total shipping price is calculated as follows:
First product shipping price + [ Additional product shipping price x (Quantity - 1) ]
Example (using numbers from screenshot below)
- 1 poster shipped to the US: EUR 5.40 + [ EUR 0.40 x (1 - 1)] = EUR 5.40
- 2 posters shipped to the US: EUR 5.40 + [ EUR 0.40 x (2 - 1)] = EUR 5.80
- 3 posters shipped to the US: EUR 5.40 + [ EUR 0.40 x (3 - 1)] = EUR 6.20
You can read more about flat shipping rates here.
Note: Flat shipping rates are automatically applied to your products when you integrate your Shopify or Etsy stores to Gelato thanks to these platforms' shipping profile feature.
- For all the other products, shipping prices might be different for each country (see example below) and differ depending on the chosen shipping method.
You can always get live shipping rates by placing a manual order from the Gelato Dashboard (or when placing orders via our API integration).
Note: Live shipping rates are also supported through our Shopify integration - more info here.
We offer different shipping methods in different countries and this might affect the final price you pay. The quote in the Dashboard will also show you the estimated delivery date for each method.
You can read more about shipping with Gelato here.