You can find shipping information, including estimated delivery dates and costs, in our Product Catalog. There are currently 2 scenarios:
- For most products, we do offer flat rate shipping, which means that we charge the same amount to ship to all countries within each geographical area. The price indicated in the table shows the cost for the first product (i.e. if you order 1 item) and for any additional product (i.e. if you order more than 1 item in the same order). Therefore, the total shipping price is calculated as follows:
First product shipping price + [ Additional product shipping price x (Quantity - 1) ]
Example (using numbers from screenshot below)
- 1 poster shipped to the US: EUR 5.40 + [ EUR 0.40 x (1 - 1)] = EUR 5.40
- 2 posters shipped to the US: EUR 5.40 + [ EUR 0.40 x (2 - 1)] = EUR 5.80
- 3 posters shipped to the US: EUR 5.40 + [ EUR 0.40 x (3 - 1)] = EUR 6.20
You can read more about flat shipping rates here.
- For all the other products, shipping prices might be different for each country (see example below) and differ depending on the chosen shipping method.
You can always get live shipping rates from the Gelato Dashboard by placing an order (see example below).
We offer different shipping methods in different countries and this might affect the final price you pay. The quote in the Dashboard will also show you the estimated delivery date for each method.
You can read more about shipping with Gelato here.