You can find the list of users of your Gelato account by clicking on your initials in the upper right corner of the dashboard and navigating to Settings > Users, here, you will be able to modify, add and remove users.
- To add a user, click on the Add user button and fill in the form. Click 'Send Invite' once done.
- To modify a user, click on the user, and edit as needed. Click Save once done.
- To delete a user scroll all the way down and click on Delete User Account. Click Save once done.
When adding a new user, you can set different roles and customized permissions. The default roles are:
- Admin: This role has full permissions including managing other users and account features
- Customer Support: This role comes with a predefined set of permissions that are normally suited for your Customer Support agents, such as viewing and creating orders
- Developer: This role comes with a predefined set of permissions that are normally suited for developers in your team responsible to set up the integration
- Custom permissions: You can always customize the predefined permission levels according to your specific needs