Welcome to Gelato!
In this guide, you will find the most important information to get started. Placing manual orders is a great way to test the quality of our products and services before you integrate with your e-commerce store.
Create a new account
If you haven't done so already, you can create a new account in minutes following the steps described here.
Important: Adding a credit card is required for you to be able to place an order.
Explore the product catalog
If you want to know what products we support, their specifications, and the product and shipping prices, please refer to the Product Catalog.
Tip: Additional information on products and design can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where do you print locally?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- How quickly do you deliver?
- Do you support all products and formats in all countries?
- How can I check your product pricing?
- How do I estimate the pricing for shipping?
Place your first order
Placing your first order is super easy and takes only a few minutes! You just need to select a product, upload a design and add a shipping address. More info here.
Tip: We currently offer a promotion for new customers!
Integrate with your store
Once you placed your first test orders, you can integrate with your online store:
- If you are selling on Shopify, you can download our app for Shopify
- If you are selling on Etsy, you can use our dedicated integration with Etsy
- If you are selling on WooCommerce, you can use our dedicated integration with WooCommerce
- If you are using another e-commerce platform, marketplace, or your own website, you can integrate via our open APIs or Order Desk.
Need more support?
Most of your questions will find a detailed answer in our extensive Help Center - We always suggest starting there.
If you are looking for more information on how to get started, you can take a look at the dedicated section in our Help Center.
Should you need additional support, you can always contact our Customer Support team available 24/7.