Welcome to Gelato!
In this guide, you will find the most important information to get started. Placing manual orders is a great way to test the quality of our products and services before you integrate with your ecommerce store.
What is a Manual Order?
A manual order is an order created manually in the Gelato dashboard (ie. the order was not sent through to Gelato from your ecommerce store). You will require to create an account with Gelato in order to place a manual order.
Step 1 - Create a new account
Important: Adding a credit card is necessary for you to be able to place an order.
Step 2 - Explore the product catalog
You can explore all the products, their specifications, and the product and shipping prices in our Product Catalog.
Tip: Additional information on products and design can be found here.
Step 3 - Place your first order
Placing your first order is easy and takes only a few minutes! You just need to select a product, upload a design and add a shipping address. More info here.
Tip: We currently offer a promotion for new customers!
When would Manual Orders be a good option?
Manual Orders could be a good solution for you if you are just getting started with the POD business and want to order some sample products. You may also be using an ecommerce platform we do not currently offer direct integration for or run an offline business. It could also be a good option if your online store does not currently handle a large volume of orders and you are comfortable with manually placing an order with us when you receive an order from your end customer.
Integrate your store with Gelato
Once you are comfortable with using Gelato after placing your first test orders, we encourage you to integrate your online store with Gelato with our dedicated integrations:
- If you are selling on Shopify, you can download our app for Shopify
- If you are selling on Etsy, you can use our dedicated integration with Etsy
- If you are selling on WooCommerce, you can use our dedicated integration with WooCommerce
- If you are selling on Wix, you can download our integration with Wix
- If you are selling on Squarespace, you can use our dedicated integration with Squarespace
- If you are selling on BigCommerce, you can use our dedicated integration with BigCommerce
- If you are using another ecommerce platform, marketplace like eBay or Amazon, or your own website, you can integrate via our open APIs or Order Desk.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where do you print locally?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- How quickly do you deliver?
- Do you support all products and formats in all countries?
- How can I check your product pricing?
- How do I estimate the pricing for shipping?
Need more support?
Most of your questions will find a detailed answer in our extensive Help Center - We always suggest starting here.
If you are looking for more information on how to get started, you can take a look at the dedicated section in our Help Center.
Should you need additional support, you can always contact our Customer Support team available 24/7.