Welcome to Gelato API!
In this guide, you will find the most important information to get started. Placing manual orders is a great way to test Gelato before you decide whether we are a good fit for you.
- If you want to integrate Gelato with your Shopify store, read more here.
- If you want to do a full integration with our APIs, please refer to this guide instead.
In this article:
1. Create a new account
You can create a new account in minutes following the steps described here.
Important! Adding a credit card is required for you to be able to place an order!
2. Explore the product catalogue
If you want to know what products we support, their specifications, the geographical limitations and the product and shipping prices per country and quantity, please refer to the Product Catalogue available in our API Portal. Additional information on products and design can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- To Which Countries Do You Deliver?
- How Quickly Do You Deliver?
- Do You Support All Formats In All Countries?
- How Can I Check Your Product Pricing?
- How Do I Estimate The Pricing For Shipping?
3. Place your first order
Placing your first order is super easy and takes only a few minutes! You just need to select a product, upload a design and add a shipping address.