Based on our experience shipping millions of orders worldwide and supported by our customer feedback, we have defined the most efficient and damage-resistant ways to package our products to ensure compliance with local shipping requirements as well as the lowest damage rate.
If an order is damaged during transport, we have a simple process in place to support you.
We currently do not offer custom or branded packaging. At the same time, your company name will be visible as the sender on the shipping label.
Note: Please note that the pictures used below are only examples as packaging might vary between countries.
We use different packaging depending on the size of the poster as well as the country where the item is produced and shipped to.
Our standard packaging for posters is:
- Flat for posters up to A4
- Tube for posters above A4
At the same time, there are some exceptions due to specific requirements in some countries and with some shipping providers:
- Tube with shipping roll: It might be used in the following countries DK, DE, NO, CH, FR, UK, AU, SG, NL, BE, AT
- Triangular/rectangular boxes: Typically used in the US, Canada and Brazil
Frames and Framed Posters
The frames come pre-packed with corners and film and then packed in a box with strong edges to protect the frames. I-beams are used in addition, to give the package additional sturdiness and for multi-item orders (max 3 frames in one package).
The posters are packaged separately in an inner paperboard folder (max 10 posters in one inner folder).
Note: Plexiglass used in frames may also carry a protective film but this is often applied to both the front and the back of the glass. This often has a blue hue to it. These protective films can be mistaken for scratches, bubbles or a coloured cast to a print/glass.
Canvas, Acrylic/Metal prints
These products are packaged with strong edges to protect the items. In addition, we wrap the item in bubble plastic/craft for additional protection. Example of packaging below:
Note: Acrylic will be covered with a protective film on the face of the image, this film will vary in colour depending upon supplier & it could be milky, green or blue typically. These protective films can be mistaken for scratches, bubbles or a coloured cast to a print/glass.
Packaging for mugs might vary from country to country. The picture below is just an example of the packaging used for this product.
We currently package apparel orders in a few different ways depending on the item quantity in the order.
- For smaller orders, our print partners put the clothing items directly into a satchel without any tissue as we would like to minimize packaging as much as possible to reduce waste. The material of the satchel could range from waterproof kraft paper bags, plant-based plastic bags, to polythene mailers, depending on the size of the order and the print partners.
- For larger orders (roughly more than 8 t-shirts), our print partners could package clothing items with cardboard boxes. They might wrap the clothing items first using tissues or additional bags to maintain the condition of the clothing.
Photo Books, Cards, Flyers, and Brochures
Cards, Flyers, Brochures (small quantities)
Heavy orders (more than 3 kg)