You can create a photo book using our online design editor or by uploading a print-ready file.
Note: It is currently not possible to design the back cover of the photobook through the design editor. This is possible by creating your design with the PDF template as described below
If you upload a print-ready file you should submit one single PDF document containing both the cover and the inner pages - you can find PDF templates here.
E.g. For a photo book with 30 inner printable pages, you will have a PDF with 33 pages:
- Page 1 of the PDF is a spread containing the front cover, the spine, and the back cover
- Page 2 of the PDF is blank and cannot be printed
- Pages 3-32 of the PDF should be added as single pages (not spread) and are the ones that will contain your design
- Page 33 of the PDF is blank and cannot be printed
- The number of pages you select in the catalogue includes only the internal printable pages