We offer photo books with both soft- and hard-cover.
When you create a file to be printed as a photo book, this needs to be created paying attention to some additional guidelines. As general guidance:
- You should submit one single document containing both the cover and the inner pages
- The first page of the PDF is a spread containing the front cover, the spine and the back cover
- The inner pages should be added as single pages (not spread)
- The first and the last of the inner pages will be blank
- The number of pages you indicate includes front and back cover as well as internal white pages
E.g. For a soft-cover photo book with 30 pages, you will have a PDF with 29 pages:
- Page 1: Spread with back cover, spine and front cover
- Page 2: Blank
- Pages 3-28: Inner pages
- Page 29: Blank
The easiest way to ensure that your file is correct is to download a sample template from the Product Catalogue after selecting the specific format and number of pages.