You can create a photo book using our online design editor (recommended) or by uploading a print-ready file.
If you upload a print-ready file you should submit one single PDF document containing both the cover and the inner pages - you can find PDF templates here.
E.g. For a photo book with 30 inner printable pages, you will have a PDF with 33 pages:
- Page 1 of the PDF is a spread containing the front cover, the spine and the back cover
- Page 2 of the PDF is blank and cannot be printed
- Pages 3-32 of the PDF should be added as single pages (not spread) and are the ones that will contain your design
- Page 33 of the PDF is blank and cannot be printed
- The number of pages you select in the catalogue includes only the internal printable pages