Welcome to Gelato! In this article, you will find the basic information to better understand who we are and how we can support you and your business.
Check out how Your Film Poster reached more customers across the world, reduced print costs, shipping distances, and became faster, smarter and greener with Gelato.
What is Gelato?
Gelato’s mission is to empower global ecommerce and the creator economy to serve any customer overnight with any customized product.
Gelato’s platform enables ecommerce entrepreneurs and creators to produce and deliver custom products such as clothing, wall art, and books to customers anywhere through a network of more than 100 local production partners in 34 countries including Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
Because the products are made on demand and closer to where they are delivered, shipping is faster and waste and carbon emissions are reduced, while also removing the seller’s need to manage inventory or cross-border shipping.
Gelato’s goal is to produce 90% of all orders locally, in the same country as where they are delivered, and reduce transportation distances by 90%.
Faster, smarter, greener.
- 100+ production partners
- Production in 34 countries
- 72 hrs average delivery time. More than 85% of orders are produced locally
- 90/90 - our goal is to produce 90% of all orders locally and reduce transportation distances by 90%
- Through local production, we can already reach up to 5 billion consumers within 72hrs
- We deliver to more than 170 countries
Let's see the 5 steps to get started with Gelato!
Tip: You can find more videos on our YouTube channel!
Once you have an account, you can explore our extensive Product Catalog. We offer thousands of products including posters, framed posters, canvases, mugs, t-shirts, hoodies, and much more!
We constantly expand our offering based on our customer feedback. If you can't find what you are looking for, please let us know.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions by new customers:
- Where do you print locally?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- How quickly do you deliver?
- Do you support all products and formats in all countries?
- How do you ensure consistent quality globally?
- How can I check your product pricing?
- How do I estimate the pricing for shipping?
- Do you offer custom or branded packaging?
3 options to place orders
Once you have a Gelato account, we offer 3 different options depending on your specific needs:
- Place manual orders via the Gelato Dashboard
- Connect your e-commerce store using our dedicated integrations
- Connect your website or store via open APIs
1. Place manual orders via the Gelato Dashboard
This option is perfect to place some test orders, get acquainted with the overall experience, and see the quality of our print products. It takes a few minutes to place your first manual order.
2. Connect your e-commerce store using our dedicated integrations
If you are using Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, Wix, Squarespace, BigCommerce, we offer dedicated integrations with these platforms. Please refer to the dedicated guides to know more about how to set this up:
- Getting Started with Shopify
- Getting Started with Etsy
- Getting Started with WooCommerce
- Getting Started with Wix
- Getting Started with Squarespace
- Getting Started with BigCommerce
3. Connect your website or store via open APIs
If you are a more advanced user and/or have your own custom-built website, you can connect your website or online store to Gelato via our open APIs. This option will give you the maximum flexibility to design the integration the way you want.
Still cannot find what you are looking for? Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team, available 24/7 via chat and email.