Welcome to Gelato API! In this article, you will find the basic information to better understand who we are and how we can support you and your business.
Check out how Your Film Poster reached more customers across the world, reduced print costs, shipping distances and became faster, smarter and greener with Gelato.
What is Gelato API?
Gelato API offers a global print-on-demand (POD) solution for companies who want to sell print products to their end-customers. We serve both small entrepreneurs who want to launch their online store as well as large global companies. The power of our solution is our network of print and logistics partners which allows us to produce locally in 30 countries worldwide and ship to 200+ countries and territories so that you can reach more than 5 billion people on the planet with turnaround times of 48-72 hours for most products and locations!
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for a free account (no subscription fees - you only pay for the orders you place) in minutes - just visit https://www.gelato.com/ and click on “Start now”. We also have a sign-up promotion!
What products do you offer? And how much does it cost to produce and ship them?
Is Gelato for me and what options do I have?
We offer 3 different options depending on your specific needs:
- Place manual orders through our API Portal
- Connect your e-commerce store using our dedicated integrations
- Connect your website or store via APIs
1. Manual orders via the API Portal
This option is perfect to place some test orders, get acquainted with the overall experience and see the quality of our print products. It takes a few minutes to place your first manual order.
2. Gelato+Shopify and Gelato+Etsy integrations
- If you are a Shopify store owner, you should try our Gelato app for Shopify to connect your store to Gelato, add new products or migrate existing ones and start fulfilling orders automatically with Gelato. We also support customized products!
- If you are a seller on Etsy, you can easily integrate with Gelato, add new products or migrate existing ones.
3. Integration via open APIs
Finally, if you are a more advanced user, you can connect your website or online store to Gelato via our open APIs.