For packages lost in transit, please get in touch with us. We'll be happy to send a replacement order on your behalf.
Please note that we will place a reorder on your behalf unless you specifically mention that you prefer to receive a refund.
If you believe your customer's order is lost and it meets the following criteria, get in touch with our team and we'll be happy to send a replacement order:
- You have confirmed with your customer that the address provided is correct and complete
- Your customer has contacted their local post office or the shipping carrier to locate the order
- The order is not marked as delivered by the shipping carrier
- It has been several working days since the Estimated Delivery Date has passed, and
- There were no recent updates made by the shipping carrier in the tracking link.
For the order to be considered lost, we might first need to confirm this with the shipping provider.
The order is marked as "Delivered" but my customer hasn't received it
The most likely situation here is that the package has been delivered at the door, or received by someone else at the address. After this, we recommend that you request the recipient to check further for any delivery notes or more information from the shipping provider.
As it is not possible to verify whether the recipient has not actually received their order, we will not be able to provide a refund or a free replacement order if the tracking link indicates that the shipment was delivered. You can, of course, place a (paid) reorder on behalf of your customer if you would like to send a replacement. You can read more about how to place a reorder in this article.