Our standard process is the Direct to Garment (DTG) method of printing. This is the equivalent to digital printing for paper and it's ideal for printing on-demand on cotton.
- We can create photo-quality prints with the maximum detail in design
- You have extensive color options and the number of colors doesn't affect the pricing
- There are no order minimums so it's suitable for small batches
- You can print on cotton or high cotton-content fabrics
- It's more eco-friendly than other methods (water-based ink, less waste)
We currently do not offer embroidery, sublimation, or screen printing.