Creating your design for a calendar is easy!
- You can either use our online design editor that will give you a blank template to edit it page by page. You will be able to select a number of pre-made layouts to help you create a beautiful design, add images or/and text boxes.
- Alternatively, you can download our sample template that will show you how the file should be created so you can recreate the print-ready file. More info on this below.
Creating a print-ready file for a Wall Calendar
Your file PDF print-ready file should contain:
- 1 cover page
- 12 inner pages
- 1 blank page
This is the overview of how the PDF file should look like:
This is the overview of how your file will look like in the preview after the upload:
Currently, wall calendars can be printed with the following specifications:
- Printing: Single-sided
- Paper: 250 gsm / 100 lb semi-glossy silk paper
- 11x8.5in (LT size) for the US and Canada
- 5.5x16.5in for the US and Canada
- 11x16.5in for the US and Canada
- 8.5x8.5in (SQ size) for the US and Canada
- 297x420mm (A3 size) for the rest of the world
- 297x210mm (A4 size) for the rest of the world
- 210x210mm for the rest of the world
- 400z148mm for the rest of the world
Note: Right now we do not offer templates for our calendars. Still, you can download a sample calendar to get a better understanding of how your file should be created.