When you access your Etsy store from the Gelato Dashboard (Stores > your store name), you will see all the products currently in your store displayed, regardless of who is fulfilling orders for those products (Gelato, another POD provider or no one).
For each product listed, you will see - on the right and in different colours - the number of variations as well as their status:
- Connected (1): This means that a specific variation is connected to Gelato and that Gelato will be fulfilling any order that comes through for that specific variant
- Not connected (2): This means that a specific variation is not connected to Gelato and that Gelato won't be fulfilling any order that comes through for that specific variant
- Ignored (3): This means that a specific variation will be ignored by Gelato, e.g. because another POD provider will be fulfilling orders for such a variation and that Gelato won't be fulfilling any order that comes through for that specific variation
If you click on "Edit" you can see the details for each product, including the specifications of all the variations.
Why do you show all products on this page even though they won't be fulfilled by Gelato?
The reason is that this is the only way for you to be able to connect a product and/or a specific variation to Gelato in the future, e.g. if you decide to switch POD supplier - more info here: How do I move my existing Etsy listings to Gelato?
Note: Please bear in mind that, unless the variations of a specific product are connected to Gelato, Gelato won't be fulfilling orders for those product variations. Hence, if you don't want Gelato to fulfil orders for a specific product and/or a specific variation, simply ignore it as shown below.
Can I remove a product or a variation from this page?
You cannot remove a product or a variation from this page. If you want to remove a product or a variation, you will need to do so from your Etsy Shop Manager: Go to your Etsy Shop Manager > Listings > Select the product > Delete (see below)
Alternatively, you can simply set the product or the product variation to status "Ignored", as shown below:
- If the variation is not connected to Gelato, click on the "Ignore" button on the right
- If the variation is connected to Gelato, click on the 3-dots menu on the right and select "Disconnect" (the status will become "Not connected") or "Ignore" (the status will become "Ignored")