When you access your store from the Gelato Dashboard (Stores > your store name), you will see all the products currently in your store, regardless of who is fulfilling orders for those products (Gelato, another POD provider, or no one).
For each product listed, you will see - on the right and in different colors - the number of variants as well as their status:
- Connected (1): This means that a specific variant is connected to Gelato and that Gelato will fulfill orders that come through for that specific variant
- Not connected (2): This means that a specific variant is not connected to Gelato and that Gelato won't be fulfilling any order that comes through for that specific variant
- Ignored (3): This means that a specific variant will be ignored by Gelato, e.g. because another POD provider will be fulfilling orders for such a variant and that Gelato won't be fulfilling any order that comes through for that specific variant
If you click on any of your products, you will see its details, including the specifications of all the variants.
Why do you show all products on this page even though they won't be fulfilled by Gelato?
We do this so you can easily see and manage which products and variants you would like to connect to Gelato in the future, e.g. if you decide to switch POD suppliers - more info here: How do I move my existing Etsy listings to Gelato?
Note: Please bear in mind that, unless the variations of a specific product are connected to Gelato, Gelato won't be fulfilling orders for those product variations. Hence, if you don't want Gelato to fulfil orders for a specific product and/or a specific variation, simply ignore it as shown below.
Can I remove a product or a variation from this page?
You cannot remove a product or a variation from this page. If you want to remove a product or a variation, you will need to do so from your Etsy Shop Manager: Go to your Etsy Shop Manager > Listings > Select the product > Delete (see below).
You will have to sync products for the deletion to be reflected in Gelato.
Ignoring a Product or Variant
If you do not want to delete your item, you can simply set the product or the product variation to status "Ignored", as shown below:
- If the variation is not connected to Gelato, click on the "Ignore" button on the right
- If the variation is connected to Gelato, click on the 3-dots menu on the right and select "Disconnect" (the status will become "Not connected") or "Ignore" (the status will become "Ignored")