The video shows step-by-step how to connect a Shopify product to Gelato.
By connecting a product you are configuring it to be fulfilled via Gelato.
1. To connect a product first go to your Stores section in the dashboard. Select the right store.
2. Select the product you want to fulfill via Gelato. You will see which products are currently not fulfilled by Gelato as they show some variants as "Not connected". You can also "ignore" some or all of the variants for a product if, for example, you want to fulfill that product/variant with another POD supplier.
3. Click on "Edit" to see the list of variants for each product and click on "Connect to Gelato" next to the variant you want to connect. You can decide to connect to Gelato all or only some of the variants for each product.
4. This will open the product catalog for you to be able to select the Gelato product to connect to that specific variant.
5. On the product page, you will be able to choose the exact format and other product characteristics. Then you'll need to upload the design that will be printed when customers are ordering this product variant. You have 2 options:
- If you click on Design your print (recommended), you will be able to upload image files (e.g. PNG or JPEG) and use our design editor to adjust the image to fit the design.
- If you click on Upload your print, you will be able to upload either image or PDF files but you won't be able to edit these afterwards making it very important that the file is created with the right size from the beginning.
6. If you click on Design your print, you'll see an interface like the one below. Once you're happy with the result, click on Connect to link this product to your variant.
7. The variant will now appear connected in your store.
Once you have completed the connect step any order containing that variant in your store will go to Gelato and will appear in your Gelato order list.