In this article we describe step-by-step how to connect a Shopify product to Gelato.
1. First go to your Gelato account, in the left hand side menu, select Stores and chose the store you want to work with. Then find the product you want to connect and click on Connect Product. By connecting a product you are configuring it to be fulfilled via Gelato.
If there is a particular variant that you do not wish to connect, you can click 'Ignore'
2. After clicking Connect Product you will be directed to our Product Catalog so you can select to which Gelato product you want to connect that particular variant. You will be able to choose the exact format and other product characteristics.
3. Once you selected the product, you can proceed to the design of it. This can be done by either Uploading a print file (click on the 3 dots button next to Start Designing) or alternatively you can use our Editor (recommended) and upload your image files there (e.g. PNG or JPEG).
If you click on Start designing, you'll be directed to our Editor. In the left hand side you can see all the design options you have (to upload your images go to Files). You can have different variations of the design per variant (you can see the variants on the right). Once you are done editing click on the top right corner Continue to Mockups.
4. Select the mockup for your product. Once done, click on the top right corner Continue to Connect.
5. Connecting the product/variant. Here you can see an overview and select the items you want to connect.
6. Final step is adding the prices. When done, just click on the top right corner and Publish the product.
You should see a confirmation as shown below: