In this guide, you will find the most important information to get started if you want to integrate your WooCommerce store with Gelato.
Connect your WooCommerce store to Gelato
- In your Gelato account, go to Stores from the menu on the left - WooCommerce is the 3rd app in the store list and it says "Connect"
- Click "Connect" and follow the instructions to connect WooCommerce to your Gelato account.
- It is important to follow the steps outlined on that page. If you have any issue with your Gelato+WooCommerce setup it is likely due to not having followed these initial steps.
- Once you have completed those steps then add your domain and continue. You will see a page to confirm to connect Gelato to WooCommerce
- When you have clicked approve and the process has completed then you should be able to see your WooCommerce store in the store list in your Gelato Dashboard
- Now you are done and setup.
Add products to your WooCommerce store
Easily design and add any of Gelato's products into your store
Connect your existing products to Gelato for fulfillment
If you already have products that you have created and are selling you can connect them to be fulfilled via Gelato. It is easy and fast.
Setting up shipping
In the beta, we do not support calculated shipping rates in checkout. When you create a product in the Gelato dashboard we will not set up any shipping zones and methods. You should associate the Gelato products with your existing shipping setup. See the video for more details on setting up a flat rate method for example.
Selling customizable products
If you are selling products that require you to change the artwork before fulfilling the order then we recommend that you activate the manual approval workflow. Read more on how to set it up.