In order to add your Customer Support email address to your account, follow the below steps:
- Click on your initials in the upper right corner of the dashboard and navigate to Settings > Company
- Scroll down to the Billing address section
- Add your customer support e-mail in the relevant field.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and save the changes
If Gelato needs to contact you for matters related to Customer Support, we will use this address
Contact Email (*can be added in the same Settings > Company section)
The Contact Email is used by Gelato for automatic order confirmation emails for orders you place manually via the Gelato Dashboard. The contact email address is also used for any marketing or transactional emails.
Currently, we don't send such an email for orders placed via Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, or API integration.
The email contains basic information about your order, such as: Order ID, Price (incl. product, shipping, applicable taxes, and discounts)
In the email, you can also find a link to the order in the API Portal that allows you to review the order, check its status, obtain a tracking link, and make changes where possible.
- The email is NOT sent to your end-customer
- The email is NOT sent for orders placed via Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, or API integration
- If you don't want to receive order confirmation emails for your orders, please reach out to us and we will deactivate this feature
- Complete personalisation of your product
- Order #XXX placed
- Order #XXX is on hold – Action is required
- You have not logged in recently
- Verify email (for activation)
- Any helpful tips and tricks by Gelato Team to grow your business and so on.
Billing Email (*can be added in the same Settings > Company section)
Customer’s Billing email is used by Gelato for automatic information email for all billing related and transactional issues.
- Weekly shipping savings
- Activation of Subscription Plan
- Invoice is due (*if applicable)
- Contract related activities and so on (*if applicable)