If you would like to change your retail price, it can be set up on Wix.
To increase or decrease a variant price:
- Go to the Products tab in your site's dashboard.
- Select a product with product options.
- Make sure the Manage pricing and inventory for variants toggle is enabled.
- If you previously saved variant inventory options, click Edit.
- Select an option:
- Increase the base price: Under Charge, enter the price increase (e.g. enter 10 to raise the price by $10).
- Decrease the base price: Under Charge, enter the price reduction (e.g. enter -10 to lower the price by $10).
- Click Apply.
The related article on Wix support page can be found here: