The vendor name settings can be accessed easily from the Product Organization section when editing your Shopify products.
You can set this name to whatever you want to show your customers on the product page.
If you are using a Shopify-developed theme, you can completely disable this in your theme editor by following the instructions below:
- Log in to your Shopify admin and click Online Store
- Click Customize on your active theme
- At the top of the page click Home Page and switch the selected option to Default Product
- Then click the Product information -> Text tab on the left-hand side
- Disable Show text as shown below by clicking the 'eye' symbol
Remember to save the changes!
If you are still experiencing trouble hiding vendor information from your storefront, please get in touch with your Shopify theme developer.