The Gelato API mobile app allows you to easily keep track of your orders and shipments, view your store analytics, browse our product catalog, as well as easy design products* to add to your orders on the go.
Download our app from the App Store and the Google Play Store to any Android or iOS device.
Sign in using your Gelato account email and password.
- Quick order management. Some customers can save up to 80% of the time when processing manual order approvals
- Instant notifications on their orders’ status such as, shipped, failed, new order etc
Note: For the initial version of our app, you will need to first finish setting up your account with credit card information on the web version before you can create orders.
Tracking your Orders and Shipments
- Search and filter through orders
- Place a Reorder
- Cancel an order (when possible)
- Update the artwork and approve an order in Pending Approval status
- For orders that are shipped, you'll see the Tracking numbers and access the tracking link as well.
From the "More" section of the app, you will be able to choose your notification settings. You can get real time notifications on:
- New orders (turn sound on for a pleasant surprise)
- Order status updates such as shipped orders
- Pending approval & personalization orders
- and more
*Creating a new Order
From the first version of our app, you will be able to create new orders either from existing products in your ecommerce store or from our product catalog. Easily upload your design file from your mobile device to create new orders!
Before you are able to create orders from existing products in your store, be sure you first connect your store to the web version of Gelato and create products. This is a feature that will be available to you in the upcoming versions.
When creating a new order from our product catalog in the app, at the moment, it will only be possible to create and order products with one page/side with a single design file. If you require to design multi-page (eg. Calendar)/multi-sided products (eg. multiple print areas of apparel), you will have to use our web version of our site. Similarly, to add a text layer or have more complex functions, you can use our web version of our site which will allow for more advanced design functions.