Important: Please note that this feature is now only available for selected customers in a beta version. If you are interested in Packaging Inserts and Branded Labels please complete the following survey. We will send you an email once this Packaging Inserts and Branded Labels option is available in your dashboard.
- Add your social media handles — List them quickly and simply so your customer can find them easily. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are the most common choices, but they’re not the only ones. Base your list on what gets your brand the most attention.
- Use a catchy hashtag — Using just one hashtag is not only easier to remember, but it makes your brand seem smarter and more relatable.
- Promote exclusive offers — Rather than offering the same promotion across all your social media accounts, tailor it to every channel instead. For instance, offer them an specific discount if they share your packaging on Instagram.
- Engage with influencers — Find product or industry-relevant influencers and send them good stuff. You’re likely to be showcased in Snapchat stories, Instagram posts, and Unboxing or Sent Me videos on YouTube.
- Share it all yourself — Don’t neglect your followers or underestimate their enthusiasm for your brand, your products, and your packaging. Instagram and Snapchat stories get a ton of traffic. Speed, movement, and color never fail to draw eyes and attention. Do it well and you can’t lose.