When you are adding a new product with multiple variants to your store you can:
- add the same design to all variants and once editing the product apply changes to all variants simultaneously
- unlink the product variations by clicking on the chain button on the right-hand side so that you can add different designs for different variations, e.g. white variants with design X and grey variants with design Y.
It is currently not possible to add different designs within one variation when creating a product, e.g. S white T-shirt with design X and M white T-shirt with design Y. However, each variant can be edited manually in the dashboard once the product is published.
Adding variations in the same color, e.g. S, M, L white T-shirts with design X and S, M, L white T-shirts with design Y is also not supported in the product creation flow. Still, you can achieve it after adding new variants to an existing product. To do so you need to follow these steps:
- Add new variants manually in your store and save changes.
- Click the Sync Products button in the Gelato dashboard.
- Connect new variants to Gelato